Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Thing 3: RSS Feeds

RSS Feeds ARE a lot easier than searching all the different pages I like each day. I subscribed to the Library of Congress blog, VCCS News, kevinandamanda.com, and two of my own blogs. It was relatively painless. The only problems I had were trying to subscribe to my own websites: mzliberry.weebly.com and thedomesticdiva.weebly.com. But, I finally figured out that I am able to subscribe to the indiviual blogs on those two sites. I am going to keep working on it though, because I know there has to be a way to subscribe to the entire site, probably something I have to do on the site itself. If anybody has any suggestions, let me know. I guess I'll let you know when I figure it out.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so apparently, on weebly, RSS feeds are only available for blogs, not regular pages. If you create more than one blog on your site, each blog will have its own feed. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete